- PLA 3D870
- PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) 3D870 it is a bio-degradable polymer from renewable sources. Our high quality PLA filament is made in the EU.
- The printing properties are almost identical
- Faster crystallization which means faster printing
- Improved temperature resistance (from 90°C-110°C)*
- Improved material flexibility such as ABS
- Twice as high impact resistance as ABS
- Material: NatureWorks IngeoTM 3D870 PLA
- Printing temperature: 190°C – 230°C
- Heated bed temperature: not needed or 50°C - 70°C
- Tolerance: ±0,03mm in 1,75mm
- Filament on spool: 1kg
- *In order to achieve thermal resistance, the object must be heat treated after printing. The process is very simple: Place the printed object for 10-15 minutes in an already preheated oven at 80-130°C. Turn off the oven and allow to cool. After cooling, the object is temperature resistant to at least 90°C.
Difference between 3D850 PLA and standard 4043D PLA: